Monday, April 20, 2015

Crochet pillows

I can’t tell you how many times I was inspired with different projects. First I started with crochet Amigurumi toys I made them so many, some of them was giving as a gift and some still stay on shelf and collect dust, then crochet potholders, potholders. And now I inspired by one women, she makes wonderful crochet blankets and pillows. Her name is Dada and here is her website http://dada4you.blogspot.com/ Once I told myself NO GRANNY SQUARES for me and now I am in love with it. So here is one of my first pillows pattern I did myself just looked at the Dada’s picture

 Another pillows





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my dear friends. What a time we live in now, ugh... I was thinking, that with stay at home order I may have more time to croch...